Best Yummy Veggie Omelet Recipe – Step By Step Guide :- When eaten on bread, this omelets that is packed with vegetables has a flavor that is really delicious. Make use of any cheese that you choose; Swiss and Gouda are other fantastic choices that you should take into consideration.
Best Yummy Veggie Omelet Recipe – Step By Step Guide
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- In a skillet of medium size, melt one tablespoon of butter by heating it over medium heat from the stove. A medium heat setting should be applied to the skillet. In order to prepare the onion and bell pepper, sauté them in butter until they are just beginning to become tender.
- This should take approximately four to five minutes before they are ready to be served. A quarter of a teaspoon of salt should be added to the veggies, after which they should be transferred to a bowl and put aside. Proceed in the same manner with the remaining vegetables.
- When combining the eggs, milk, and the remaining half teaspoon of salt and pepper, it is recommended to use a second bowl to beat the ingredients together. Ensure that the eggs and milk are thoroughly mixed together.
- Following the melting of the remaining one tablespoon of butter in the skillet over medium heat, the butter should be swirled about in order to coat the bottom of the skillet. It is important to carry out this step in order to guarantee that the butter is distributed uniformly evenly.
- The egg mixture should be poured in once the butter has begun to boil, and the cooking process should be continued without stirring for roughly one minute, or until the bottom of the eggs begin to create a firm consistency.
- It is necessary to use a spatula to carefully lift the edges of the omelets in order to make room for any egg that has not yet been cooked to drip onto the griddle. In order for the center of the omelets to begin exhibiting symptoms of dryness, it will require around one to two minutes of additional cooking time.
- The cheese should be placed on top of the omelets, and then the vegetable mixture should be spooned over half of the omelets. This is the preferred order of events. With the help of a spatula, fold the omelets over the veggies in a gentle manner.
- This ought to be carried out in a cautious and slow manner. Before proceeding with the cooking process, the cheese ought to be allowed to melt to the desired consistency, which ought to take approximately one minute. Utilize a slide in order to place the omelets in the desired location on the dish. After slicing it in half lengthwise, it should be served.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Calories 386
- Total Fat 30g38%
- Saturated Fat 16g79%
- Cholesterol 430mg143%
- Sodium 1158mg50%
- Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
- Dietary Fiber 2g6%
- Total Sugars 5g
- Protein 22g43%
- Vitamin C 51mg56%
- Calcium 314mg24%
- Iron 2mg12%
- Potassium 339mg7%