Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Cheese Recipe-Step By Step Guide :- An ordinary grilled cheese sandwich that has been boosted by the inclusion of scrambled eggs and a selection of cheeses made from different types of cheese.
Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Cheese Recipe-Step By Step Guide
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning
- ⅓ cup Cheddar-Jack cheese
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices bread
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- Using a whisk, combine the egg, milk, salt, onion powder, and garlic-pepper spice in a bowl. Continue whisking the ingredients together until they are completely combined and have a light yellow colour. Cheddar-Jack cheese should be added, and then the mixture should be mixed until it becomes thick.
- Applying cooking spray to a pan and positioning it over a heat setting that is medium-low will allow you to prepare food. Once you have poured the egg mixture into the skillet, continue to heat it while stirring it for roughly five minutes, or until the eggs have reached the consistency that you desire. Put the food on a dish and move it.
- To prepare each piece of bread, spread a thin coating of butter on one side of the bread.
- It is recommended that cooking spray be sprayed onto the skillet once more. A single piece of bread should be placed in the pan with the side that has been oiled facing down. It is recommended that the remaining bread, with the buttered side facing up, the remaining mozzarella cheese, the egg mixture, and the remaining mozzarella cheese be layered on top of the remaining bread.
- It should take around one to two minutes for the bread to get toasted and browned after it has been cooked. After another one to two minutes, turn the meal over and continue cooking it until the other side is browned and the cheese has melted. This typically takes about a minute.
- The dish should be transferred to a plate immediately and allowed to cool for one minute before being served.
Also See :- Greek Omelette Recipe – Step By Step Guide
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Calories 525
- Total Fat 32g 41%
- Saturated Fat 19g 96%
- Cholesterol 267mg 89%Sodium 2334mg 101%
- Total Carbohydrate 31g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 5%
- Total Sugars 5g
- Protein 29g 57%
- Vitamin C 0mg 0%
- Calcium 441mg 34%
- Iron 3mg 17%
- Potassium 210mg 4%
If you like this article Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Cheese Recipe-Step By Step Guide please share your Friends And Family members.