Low Fat Lox Spread Recipe
Smooth and sour cream cheese mixed with salty and smoky salmon makes for a great flavour combination.
– 8 oz (220g) cream cheese (regular or low-fat) at room temperature
– 3 oz (85g) smoked salmon finely chopped
– 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
– 1 Tablespoon fresh dill finely chopped
– 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– bagels, crackers, or bread for serving
Put the softened cream cheese in a bowl and use an electric mixer to beat it until it's smooth and creamy.
Put in the red onion, dill, lemon juice, and smoked salmon. Mix everything together well.
Put the bowl in the fridge for at least 30 minutes with the plastic wrap on top to let the flavo
urs mix. Toast sandwiches, crackers, or bread and spread the Lox spread on them.
Honey Pecan Cream Cheese Recipe